Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trade Offs of being Unique

Unique-ness is there in what you are and not in what you become..
I think i am unique in the way i am.. One way to find out how unique you are is by Opinion Method..
Opinion or Perspective method is to get to know the mob opinion and compare it with yours for finding the uniqueness of the opinion or perspective..

Most of the times i like the movies that most of the people tell as crap. I don't know what is that factor in the movies i like which is despised by or ignored by other majority of people.

I have uncommon suggestions about a thing which most of the people find it hard to go along...
This is not my inefficiency..but the world is not yet ready to take the ideas of tomorrow.

All these are the cases. So should i do some fundamental changes in my behaviour to make my life and perspective compliant with the normal way of mundane life... i had tried it a lot and more i tried the more i realised i can't change myself.

Sometimes there exists something in me as a hard-to-redeem curse which i cannot do anything with.. Now a days that is loneliness.. Why i am a loner? I had recently read my horoscope and found sometimes i turns into a loner by no apparent reason...
Before this scenario I had a curse or blessing of social inclusiveness. I was a popular figure in my company where i worked... Whenever i tried to be otherwise, somehow the opposite(what i did not intend) happened with increased intensity.

Also, If I am doing what people are doing, what is the point in being me? The perfection of my-ness is the imperfection of being me. Whatever be the way i feel in myelf..that is the way i am. More on feeling of myself is yet to be explored..

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment