Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coming out of the Vicious Circle of loneliness

I wonder if i am in a vicious circle of loneliness...
Once i was suffering from depression. Then i became an introverted, reserved and non-social loner. I kept myself away from the people. I tasted how the depression feels like. I know it and i know at the cost of my health, vigour, extraversion and humour sense. It made me a loner. The loneliness in return makes me depressed. Perpetual vicious circle of loneliness..

Its like vicious circle or poverty. You don't have money for investing on yourself. You remain poor. And you don't have money to invest on your children also. Perpetual vicious circle of poverty..

All the vicious circles of negative things are like this i suppose.. For breaking this circle what got introduced into the economy is the Investment, investment by poor in whatever possible and investment by others which has the potential to change the live of poor.

I want in my life such an investment from my side and attempt to stimulate investment by others.. How to get it be done ? how to get out of this ...?

Being a philosopher, i have to keep myself in grief forever so that i can be a philosopher for ever..? Socrates was made philosopher by the meaningless pathetic life he had. Philosophy is a ghost which refuse to leave you in grief. It is an escape from reality? I really don't know.

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment