Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lose yourself in the music

Yesterday i had a surprise test..and the first thing i had in my mind was the Surprise Test Paradox.. Later came the apprehensions..But i set it aside to move towards my
policy of 'dont take life seriously'...

So i made a crap soup out of the question paper and jumped out of the exam room and enjoyed fresh air outside... I went to Juhu beach with my cousin Thomas and spent a relaxing time there...

I had always got surprised over the amount of time devoted by Tomy(thomas) and my room partner vivek. But today i slept 70% of the day sleeping... I dint go to yoga bharti(yoga practising center). I dint go for Placement Process rehearsal session.. I slept through out.. I waked up for lunch , had lunch and came back to sleep till 8.30 pm..

Now i think i am coming closer to the music here.. i am losing myself in this music..

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment