Wednesday, August 12, 2009

enjoy panicking..its fun

I didn't mind the Swine flu pandemic at first.
I didn't know what it was and how its spreading.
Then I had a seminar on Swine Flu. Then I started panicking.

Schools and Colleges became the amusement park for the H1N1 Virus.

Yesterday I saw a School girl walking behind me. She had no masks.
She was within 6 feet to me.(A sneeze will spread the virus 6 feet).
She had no hanky(Sneeze and cough in hanky to avoid spreading).

I had to take charge of the situation. I walked fast and got escaped from the clutches of swine flu virus. I got really relieved. I resolved not to skip food and take bath and proper sleep.

Later I set my Status message in Gmail and SPJIMR mail :
"Fight Swine Flu: Eat something better than what pigs do.."
The message was highly appreciated.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment