Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inferior life , Superior life

I was an Orkut addict when I was in the final year of my engineering. Now the addiction has come back.

Now a days i am engaged in discussions and arguments in an Orkut Community called LPP or 'Logic, Psychology, Philosophy'. Orkut has become my favourite passtime.

Later, I realized all the discussions and arguments I pose in the threads in these communities are actually worthy of being a content for a blog. As I am now being irregular in writing blogs, the LPP engagements have revived my interest in blogs as well.

Tonight, we had heated discussions regarding 'Is war inevitable?'...
People argued as we become civilized, we reduce bloodshed.

I am infamous in all the communities to refute whatever the Thread Starter or Lead Poster is arguing about.

=========
Somebody put forward 'human life is precious'. Then i had my reason to refute as given below:
=========
This is hypocrisy..

Why only human life is so precious?

Chilly Chicken in your plate had a life. Why its inferior?

------------
Either see all life as inferior..which will be 'being pro-war'!

Or see all life as superior..which will be 'being anti-war'!
------------

============
Somebody had put forward 'the more civilized we are, the less bloodshed and wars in this world'.
I came with my refutals
============
Civilization mentioned here is human civilization...
It only means development of ways for the survival of a specific species - here in this case human species' survival..!!
---------

So this is clearly a hypocrisy...

===========
I also added these lines. I had an experience of very annoying gory picture infront of my mind's eye. I am sure everybody got my point when i put forward this. Because the experience was too intense and cruel. it went like this:
===========
All killing is the same. Think through this.

if there is an instument that replicates the experience of a chicken which is getting beheaded to a human being in its same intensity...!

I dont think that is funny.

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment